To give a bun some love, or to be worn as a bracelet pending its hour, it brings your outfit a splash of color.
Leila is 174cm, she wears a size 36.
This scrunchie supports a local, caritative and eco-friendly project. It also is the accessory that will make your messy bun look fierce, thanks to its very Rouje print.
Leila is wearing la palette Madame and the Rouje mascara.
- Printed and upcycled scrunchie.
- 98% polyester 2% elastane.
- 65cm external circular length, 15cm circular internal length, 8cm width.
- Made in Paris by les ReCréateurs associatiion with fabrics from our past collections.
- The elastic band comes from a fabric initially dedicated to producing masks, which closed since the end of lockdown and of mask shortages.
DELIVERY Worldwide shipping